The Network Publications Team has revised the publication times for the CGN and the SGM Journal, as follows:
Covenant Group News is published is published 4 times per year in August/September, November, February, and May. Distributed to subscribers electronically.
SGM Journal is published 2 times per year in Fall (October/November) and Spring (April/May). It is distributed to SGM Network members. There is a 3 month delay before the content is posted on the website.
The Website is updated at least monthly, closer to the middle of the month.
Also participate in the SGM Facebook Group for ongoing updates and information.
The Fall / Winter Journal has been sent electronically and via mail to UU Small Group Ministry Network members. This edition includes:
Resources and Publications
Changing Culture thru SGM
SGM in Retirement Communities
Session Plans Needed!
Ritual & Ceremony
Welcoming New Members
Marking Events as a Group
Roots & Branches
Taste of SGM
November 2014 Covenant Group News has been emailed and is now online. It contains the following articles, in addition to Network information:
- Letter from the Editor
- From the Heart: A Chalice Circle Story
- Healing & Transformation in Small Group Ministry
- SGM Notes from Congregations
- Small Group Ministry Resources
Subscribe now to get your copy as it is sent out. Issues are posted to the website when the subsequent issue is sent.
NEWLY POSTED SESSION PLANS
Session plans are listed here by Topic, followed by (Key Words). We are adding these distinctions to the session plans in the Directory. As you send session plans for posting, please indicate the Topic and Key Words that you would suggest using. This is an evolving process.
Beliefs: • Spiritual Exploration Eugene, OR Beliefs: Practice (Spiritual)
• Christmas Asheville, NC (Beech, Michael): Christmas (Gifts)
• Holiday Cheer Devon, PA: Christmas
• Imbolc (Awakening) Augusta, ME: Imbolc (Mid-Winter, Spring)
• Who's Your Daddy? Devon, PA (adapted from San Jose, CA) Father's Day (Fathers)
• • Groups Getting Acquainted, Program/Covenant Review Eugene, OR (Covenant)
• Hospitality Devon, PA
Life: • New Learning Eugene, OR (Learning)
Situation: • After the Flood Devon, PA Natural disaster
Values: • Truth and Honesty Eugene, OR (Truth, Honesty)